Our recent e-newsletter was an Indigenous Business Month special. Although we were bidding farewell to the month, we wanted one last chance to celebrate all things Indigenous business.
Read the e-newsletter here
The edition includes:
- Yarn with Indigenous Business Month founder Michelle Evans - Our intern Zenae caught up with Michelle to find out the inspiration for this year's theme, and the plans for the future.
- 'How I run my business' video story - Owner of Mack Construction NT, Arrernte man Reuben Mack, generously shares his experience as a business owner, and some very relatable and valuable tips.
- Our IBA - Meet Claire from our Business Solutions team and find out more about her, and why she works for IBA.
- Gathering for prosperity - IBA Chair Eddie Fry in Forbes Australia, discusses the thriving Indigenous business sector and the importance of Indigenous procurement.
- My business journey - Another inspiring video story. Ben said no to kunbang (poison, alcohol) a few years ago. Watch him tell how his personal sober lifestyle journey inspired his business, Kakadu Kitchen.
- Results and strategy - Links to the newly published Annual Report 2022-23, and our Corporate Plan 2023-24 and Strategy Towards 2028.
- Connecting safely - how to stay safe online.
- Free workshops and new 'Monday Mingle' noticeboard.
- Out and About - photos of IBA at events during Indigenous Business Month.
If you’d like a copy direct to your inbox every 3-4 months, you can subscribe to the newsletter here.