To be eligible for COVID Business relief Package the business must:
- be over 18 and of Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander descent (for sole traders)
- have at least 50% Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander ownership•ABN must be active before 31 March 2020
- provide a copy of the trust deed (for trust structure)
- provide a constitution and the current make up of committee members (for incorporated entities)have been financially impacted by COVID-19
- not have more than 200 employees
- have been established prior to 31 March 2020, had operating fixed costs and contracts for the supply or acquisition of goods and services, or was generating revenue.
- Relevant persons in the business must NOT:
be discharged bankrupt have been found guilty of for anindictable offence against a law of the Commonwealth or another jurisdiction that involves fraud, embezzlement, cybercrime, counterfeiting, identity theft, money laundering, terrorism financing, tax evasion, bribery, corruption, blackmail, forgery, insider trading, market manipulation, an offence under the Taxation Administration Act 1953 (Cth), or any other serious financial crime.