Free one-day workshop for Indigenous businesses to hear about the latest digital and social media strategies used for marketing.
Getting your message out to customers in a cluttered marketplace can be challenging and sometimes not worth the time or money. Finding new ways of telling your story and getting a return requires constant attention.
IBA runs workshops for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander business owners to hear how to market their businesses leveraging digital technologies and social media.
You will gain a clearer idea of how to use the latest digital channels and techniques in keeping ahead of your competitors in reaching your customers and target markets.
At the end of the workshop you should be able to:
• Develop a basic marketing plan and identify and apply marketing strategies to your business
• Understand how you can incorporate digital marketing and social media into your marketing and business plans
• Identify how digital marketing, digital strategy, new/ emerging channels and metrics can be incorporated into your business
• Assess the impact that disruptions may have on your business and use digital platforms, strategies and channels to turn disruptions into opportunities
• Understand how to position and respond to opportunities during COVID