We offer tailored Finance Lease and Chattel Mortgage solutions to finance vehicles, machinery and some types of equipment (subject to eligibility) for growing Indigenous businesses
What can you lease?
Most plant, equipment, machinery or vehicles that you need for your business can be leased. Either new or used assets (depending on age) can be provided.
- Leasing conserves cash for other business needs.
- Options for ownership at the end of the lease.
- Competitive interest rates depending on your circumstances.
- Fixed payments for the term of lease.
- IBA specialises in remote leasing - minimal end of lease penalties.
- Obligation free quote.
- Price matching where possible.
- Payments may be tax deductible.
- Flexibility of lease terms and end of lease options.
Why use IBA?
- Customer focused: from big idea through to making it happen, we can provide the right mix of products and services.
- Culturally aware: we’re invested together alongside Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples.
- We reinvest profits to further support Indigenous outcomes.
How to apply
Contact IBA to arrange an obligation free quote.
- If you agree to our quote we will request financial information from you for a credit assessment.
This may include financial data (balance sheet and profit and loss statements), company details, director identification and business plans.
- If approved you will be invited to apply. An application form will be provided to you and final lease details will be negotiated.
All applications subject to IBA credit approval.
Email us on email@example.com to find out more.