IBA is a values based organisation that prides itself on challenging and developing its employees and recognising and celebrating success.
IBA is committed to employee health and wellbeing and developing the cultural capability of our people. IBA provides a range of people strategies to ensure that its people are well supported, led and managed.
Our Salary Rates outline the competitive salaries for each IBA classification level, as set out in our Enterprise Agreement 2016-2019 (PDF 920KB, new window).
Our employment conditions and staff management practices reflect our commercial business focus. Some of the conditions from our Enterprise Agreement 2016-2019 include:
- 15.4% employer contribution to superannuation
- access to Salary Packaging, through IBA having Public Benevolent Institute status
- relocation assistance can be negotiated
- 4 weeks Annual Leave, with half pay Annual Leave available
purchased leave available
- attraction and retention loadings on base salary available
- 18 days cumulative personal/carer’s leave
- Commonwealth superannuation scheme membership, Long Service Leave and personal/carer’s leave transferable in some circumstances
- 16 weeks paid Maternity/Adoption Leave and purchased Maternity/Adoption Leave available
- part-time work available subject to operational efficiency
- flexible working hours
- Christmas close down without leave deduction