Have you seen the latest IBA e-newsletter?
This special NAIDOC Week edition shares inspiring stories about our amazing customers, along with events, workshops, and of course, information about where to find us during NAIDOC Week!
Check out the stories featuring:
- Happy home owners - Feel good quotes and pics from our inspirational home loan customers.
- Economics explained – An explainer video answering a question we all often hear - 'why does the cost of everything keep going up?'
- Women's voices coming together - Interview with our own Stella de Cos about her inspirations from the Wiyi Yani U Thangani summit.
- IBA's Home loan process - Another explainer video for you in this issue! This one is about how our home loan application and process works. We hope to answer some of your questions.
- Black Magic Woman vodcast with Lacey Long, a proud Kamilaroi woman and owner of Buck Wild Country.
- Our IBA –Meet Desirae!
- Programs that will empower through the Social Enterprise Grant - A rundown of the inspiring programs so far that are receiving our Social Enterprise Grant.
- How to be an ally - An article written by two of IBA's interns about how to be an ally during National Reconciliation Week and always.
- Workshops and where to find us during NAIDOC Week.
Read the newsletter here.
If you’d like a copy direct to your inbox every 2-3 months, you can subscribe to the newsletter here.